Name *
Address *
Date of Birth *
Date of Birth
Date of Marriage *
Date of Marriage
Once the property is divided, the deed to the house or land will need to be changed to the new owner's name. We can update the deed for a separate fee.
Once the divorce is final you will need to update or obtain a will. We can provide this online service for $150.00
You must reside in Wyoming for 60 days or more in order to file for divorce in this state.
If children or a pregnancy are involved, you and your former spouse will need to work out all matters concerning the child and pay for the "uncontested divorce Hawith children" service package.